Easter Fashions from Calling All Girls

TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946

A while back, my friend Megan and I hit up a sale at a vintage shop called 'Frock You! Vintage' They had a bunch of vendors from other places, and I lucked out finding someone who sold magazines. Sadly, I didn't get her card, but the magazine is called 'Calling All Girls'.

It was a magazine for teenage girls, which gave them tips on growing up, dating, getting a job, all the latest fashions, and things the average teenage girl in the 40's needed to know.

I lucked out and got the March 1946 issue, which shows some spring and Easter fashions.


TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946


TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946

TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946


TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946


TinyAngryCrafts, Calling All Girls 1946



Do any of you have any teen-age magazines from this era?

Would you wear a brim hat?




Labels: , , ,