Sisterhood of the World Bloggers

Darling Hollie from Alexie RicRac  nominated me for this award, and as the last time I did a blog award thing was when I started this blog, I figured I'd do this.



Here are the rules for the award:


Q&A
  1. What is your favourite meal to cook?
    Confession time, I don't really cook a lot. Yeahhhh. I can make pasta something fierce!
  2. Can you sew?
    Yes! I go to school for fashion design, and have been sewing for quite some time.
  3. If you could live in any time in history, when would you live?
    I would not want to live in another period in history aside from this one. I like having a better amount of human rights and having vaccinations. But, that being said, I would love to visit Harlem during the famous Harlem Renaissance! And to see The Rat Pack live at the Sands in Las Vegas!
  4. Where did you go on your last holiday?
    I don't really do vacations. I suppose you can say San Diego Comic Con was my last one, even though I was working it.
  5. If you were told you could only do one thing for the rest of your life, what would that be?
    Sewing costumes. Either for myself, for friends, for theatre productions, whatever. I'd do that.
  6. Polka dots or stripes?
    Polka dots!
  7. Do you make new friends easily?
    Yes and no. I'm a very shy person, and unless right off the bat there is some common thing we share, I might stay pretty quiet. I can make a lot of acquaintances, and see how that pans out to a friendship
  8. Would you prefer going to a live theatre show or a live concert?
    BOTH???? Ok, I'd reallllly love to see Hamilton on Broadway right now. Someone make this happen. 
  9. How many people live in your current abode?
    Three. Myself,  my mother, and my younger sister. (4 if you count the dog)
  10. Do you prefer the city, the country, or the ocean?
    I'm  a city dweller who is close to the ocean.... But I love the city. I'll visit the ocean once and a while, but I can't swim sadly. So dry land for this mermaid!

NomineesNow, there is no pressure to do these questions! I just like learning random fun things about other bloggers. If you just want to answer these questions on your blog, go for it!
1. Bianca of The Closet Historian
2. Stephanie of Girl with the Star Spangled Heart
3. Laurie of RetroReporter
4. Frances of Polka Polish
5.  Sara of Canteen Cowboy
6. Jessica of Zella Maybe
7. Emileigh of Flashback Summer
8. Daffny of A Vintage Nerd
9. Cherry of She Knits in Pearls
10. Emma of Little Miss Bamboo


Questions
1. What book have you been reading of late?
2. What is your favorite "non-vintage" activity to do?
3. Can you knit?
4. Do you have a favorite perfume scent?
5. What is your favorite aspect of the vintage blogging community?
6. Do you have a favorite movie?
7. If you could take the DeLorean to any point in history, where would it be, and why?
8. What is one item on your vintage wishlist?
9. Where do you like to 'play tourist' at in your own city?
10. What is the most unusual item in your collection?

Labels: , ,