Little sewing tip

Hello everyone!

I figured I'd share a little sewing tip I've learned when I started sewing on how to keep yourself organized with small projects. (And any project, really)

TinyAngryCrafter: sewing tips to stay organized


If you have a project you keep putting off and on, and you have all your pieces cut out, use a zip top bag!
Put all of your notions you need for it; thread, bobbin, needles, etc. Have the fabric in it, and if you're like me and tend to loose pattern pieces, the pattern itself would be nice to have inside.

And keep it close to your sewing machine!

If you have larger projects, they make 2 gallon size bags which can hold your bigger cuts of fabric, and even your fabric envelopes.

And there you go, One more step to being a more organized sewist! I'm going o put this into better practice in the coming new year.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day! Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Labels: , , ,