Friday, Saturday, Monday

An Amineko appears in my house one day, and the next, it's advertising for me!

Advertising Amineko 1
"Hello There! How are you fine folks today? Well I hope."

Advertising Amineko 2
"Looking for something cute and handmade to gift someone this holiday season?"

Advertising Amineko 3
"Well, I implore you to stop by Tiny.Angry.Crafts etsy shop this weekend!"

Advertising Amineko 4
"Use the code: THANKS2012 to get FREE SHIPPING on your order. (domestic orders only, so terribly sorry)"

Advertising Amineko 5
"Also, please check out other online independent shopowners! Buy handmade this holiday season!"

Advertising Amineko 6
"Thank you kindly for your time."


So, from 12:05am 11-23-2012 to 11:45pm 11-23-2012 all items in my shop will have FREE domestic shipping!




Labels: , , , ,