Link Dump


Hello darling readers! I’m sort-of back with a nice smattering of links from when I was lazily checking my bloglovin.  (Though I accidently deleted 300+ unread posts, oops. Oh well)

My dear pen-pal, Illona took a visit I’m so happy to have lived through vicariously. She went to the Edward Gorey House! (the last three words are three separate links)

Solonah shows off some work out images from a 1943 book, and boy, do I want those model’s hair styles and outfits!

Have you ever wanted to make your own ‘zine? Well look no further than Kailey’s adorable tutorial! I’m contemplating making one of my own. Now should issue one be of mermaids, or owls?

I want to make all of these travel outfits that Charlotte shows off. Someone, buy me some fabric!

How have you all been? Hope you have a great weekend!

Labels: