Link Dump

Haven't done one of these in a while, so here we go!

Katie talked about Stepping out of your box, when it comes to fashion, and wearing things you like, but are too afraid to.

Allyson posted a thread holder she created, after finding inspiration on pinterest.

Charlotte shared her Five Golden Rules for sewing for beginners.

Knitters and Crocheters! Mimi has posted the dates for Knitting and Crocheting Blog week! I can't wait to see the topics this year.



Oh, and I have a couple of questions, which could probably be solved by googling, but to those of you more tech savvy types:
1. Is there a way I can get the 'pin it' button to show on my posts, without having to individually link to everything?
2. Those snazzy 'knitting in progress' buttons which link to your ravelry pages, how do I go about getting one of those?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Labels: