Hello everyone. I sort-of disappeared from the blogging sea, it's been a mixture of school, being disappointed with silly blogging+shop related things(long story short, dear self stop comparing yourself with others, just keep going at it, people read your blog, etc etc). But, I'm sure I'll back to a semi-regular blogging schedule soon. I still have to work up the lessons, and post the aquarium photos, and work on shiny new items for the shop!

But, here's what I've been up to lately:

Set

My little hands have been busy busy, and I've been flipping though my favorite purchase from the past couple weeks. The Colette Sewing Handbook. I'll do a proper review in the days to come, but this book is fantastic! If you'd like to check out the lovely blog from the books writer, check out Coletterie.

Lino and cutter

I've been carving little stamps from rubber, and let me tell you, it is one super relaxing. After the rest of the lino block is spent (I only have one more stamp to make!), I'll share what I made with you all.

paint and brushes

Last time I went to pick up art supplies for class, I picked up a set of mini canvases, and I've been mulling over things to paint on them. It's a lot of tiny work, as the canvas I'm working on is only about 3x3in! But it's fun, a good stress relief!

crochet WIP

Of course, I've been doing a bit of crochet work. I'm making another beanie to sell. I'm sure if I zone out while watching Psych on netflix, I'll have it finished.

What have you all been up to lately?


PS:
And because I'm in a better mood than before, I decided to leave you with a little gift of sorts. All domestic orders that use the code SPRING2012 on their orders will receive FREE SHIPPING!


Labels: