What are you working on?

Hello everyone!

Just popping in to fling a couple of WIP's in your general directions.

Hoops
First up, well, it doesn't look like much of anything. But they're two personal projects for some darling friends of mine. I think I'll paint the other hoop later on as well.


Gryffindor WIP
Next, what's a post by me without knitting?
I'm working on some Harry Potter WristWarmers for the shop, and I'm starting with Gryffindor. Not sure which house I'll work on next though. I guess which ever color of yarn comes out of the bag next.

And not so much a WIP, but rather a thing to reply to later this evening.
Letter from Donovan
A lovely letter from Donovan from the Letter Writers Alliance. I really like her handwriting, it's so nice and flowy. Heh, I suppose that's another reason why I enjoy having pen-pals, seeing nice handwriting.

Asa Gray stamp
And seeing awesome stamps.


What about you all? Do any of you have some WIP's you're working on? Written any letters lately?

Take care, and happy crafting.

Labels: , , , ,