Moo cards!

Last week, I was browsing on the internet, and saw that Moo.com was doing a 'free sample cards' thing, and I decided to jump on it.
Last Saturday, I received my sample cards, and let me take you through the fun opening process.

Moo box

They come in such a nifty little box, here's the outside.

Oh, ok!

And the inside, which quite literally screams 'OPEN ME!'

My sample cards

And here are the cards I got samples of! If I ever order from them, I'll reshoot the photos, and not use the watermarked ones, and re-color them in photoshop a bit better, so they're not so dark. Or missing bits, like the octo-stack photo.

front and back

And the photo of my card holder with my card info on the back!

The cards themselves are a nice matte texture, and the photos look nice on them (well, the clearer, newer photos)

I might do proper business with moo sometime in the near future, but I wanted to share these with you all.

Take Care, and Happy Crafting.

Labels: ,