Where are they now?

Whatever happened to your __________?
Write about the fate of a past knitting project. Whether it be something that you crocheted or knitted for yourself or to give to another person. An item that lives with you or something which you sent off to charity.



Hmm. Well I suppose we can talk about Hoot.
But there isn't much to talk about! After I finished him, I told my fellow owl loving friend about the adorable test-knit. She was starting her semester at Law school, and needed a lot of motivation and such. On our trip to the zoo, I presented him to her, and she happily flailed and squee'd about.
Then we both forgot we shoved him back in my purse. Oops.
But Hoot went to live with her, and he'll rotate from her bookshelf, to on her desk next to big heavy law books.

I think I'll make another one for my other owl loving friend. :3


Take Care and Happy Crafting.

PS- If you'd like to make a little Borneo owl, you can buy the pattern here. (Ravelry link) Borneo, a knit owl.

PPS- I'll have my entry for April 1st up either later this evening, or early on the 2nd.

Labels: ,