Book and embroidery

One day, I'll come up with good blog titles. One day.

On Saturday, I arrived home to a lovely package. It was the book I won from the contest on Knit Cast!

gifted cover

The prize was Mags Kandis' book, Gifted. It's really an adorable book, filled with loads of sweet gift ideas. All the ideas can be completed quickly, so they can be given to their intended recipients asap.

Gifted preview

In addition to various knitting, crochet, and felting projects, there are also little recipes for some nice edible gifts as well.
I am very happy to have received this book. Thank you Marie.

In other crafty news, I finished the unicorn embroidery!
unicorn~
I really love it, and I'm now doodling out other little things to embroider next.

And a week or so ago, I finally broke down and crocheted up an amineko. It was a great way to use up the huge ball of black yarn I had sitting around, and the result is an adorable crocheted cat!

standing amineko
He doesn't have a name, but he's not as lazy as other amineko.

reading amineko
He prefers a good novel to a nap any day.

Now I'll be off to do homework, and write pen-pal letters.

Take care, and Happy crafting.

Labels: , , ,